New Pics and a Couple of LOs....
Time is just flying. I'm trying to keep up with it all. I want to share some newish pics of the kiddos. :) These were all taken before Hanging of the Greens at our church last Sunday. We got to participate in the service quite a bit as a family. It was my favorite service of the year...as usual! Shane did a reading and did a wonderful job. Then our family (Ry and C, too!) hung the garland at the front of the church. The kids did a great job carrying the bows down and standing and helping. Then, Ryan's group sang a little song that was just adorable. Finally, the kids got to carry poinsettias down for the poinsettia tree...C is too little so she just walked holding on to Ry's arm...they stole the night. It was just the cutest thing ever. I so wish I had a photo of it, but I'll always remember.



Here is another new release from Krystal. This one is called Heaven and Nature Sing. I just love that title...It's available at Funky Playground and is linked, so rush over to check this one out, too!
Be sure to check out Krystal's BLOG for some other great stuff and maybe a freebie!















Aww, great pictures and what a great memory about the Hanging of the Greens service. We had one of those this year too, and I thought it was really neat. My kids were too young to participate, but they got to watch most of it.
Very nice kits and your LO is very pretty!
Great pics of the kids! You son looks so much like you! Those look like great kits :)