Lots of Layouts and Some Fun News

It's been a while since I've shared layouts and today seems like a good day to do it! Each layout it clickable for full credits.

First up is "Sad Santa." As you can see, Miss C just wasn't into posing for the camera. The awesome Christmas kit is Penny's Holly Days.


This simple layout is one of my faves. I love Caroline's sweet face and just the overall simplicity. The kit is Christy's Countdown to Christmas.

What an old photo! Here is Baby Ryan, meeting his baby sister for one of the first times. This photo was taken during her stay in the NICU. This kit is Christy's Get Real Baby.

I don't use photos of myself often in my layouts, but I really wanted to remember the closeness Caroline and I share. This layout uses goodies from Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Christy Lyle.

I absolutely LOVE this photo of Ryan and couldn't wait to scrap it. I used Bree's new Inspired by Kristen Launchpad as my starting point. I used kits from Eva Kipler, MandaBean, and Libby Weifenbach.
Finally, here is my brand new favorite layout. Again, I started with one of Bree's Launchpads. I used a fab kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Scrapkitchen Designs.
Each of these layouts use fonts by Darcy Baldwin, Sweet Shoppe's go to font extraordinaire. You can find all of her products here.
I'll close out today with some pretty exciting news: I got published!!! One of my layouts was chosen to appear in the December issue of The Artisan Notebook. I'm really excited! You can find that issue here.


I think that's all for today. If you choose to visit any of these layouts in my gallery, feel free to leave some love! Have a happy week!

Kresta  – (December 2, 2008 at 1:56 PM)  

Really beautiful pages!! TFS!

Pam  – (December 2, 2008 at 4:30 PM)  

You've been busy girl! All awesome pages but I just adore the sad santa one!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP