Too Much...
>> Friday, August 29, 2008 –
Ramblings
That's what it all boils down to...too much. Just too much to do. I'm feeling so incredibly overwhelmed with all the things we have coming up. Of course I'm the room mom for Ryan's class...and on practically every PTA committee out there. Then there's this whole RA thing at church that I have to plan...how do you plan interesting lessons for boys who range in age from 6-12? I have no clue, but I guess I'm getting ready to find out. I have to help plan our big new study for Sunday School. I'm on a zillion different church committees...*sob* Oh, I forgot that we're coaching Ry's soccer team and that Caroline starts dance and gymnastics this month. And Moms in Touch starts Tuesday. Is it possible to do it all? I guess I'm trying.
On the upside, Ryan is really enjoying school. So far, so good. He's really impressing me! Caroline starts her preschool next week and she's ready. That means I'll have a few hours 3 mornings a week....gasp!...ALONE! Guess that will give me some planning time for all the stuff I have to do! Maybe I can even take a nap!
I want to write about the book I'm reading now. It's called Captivating. But that will have to wait for another time.
On the upside, Ryan is really enjoying school. So far, so good. He's really impressing me! Caroline starts her preschool next week and she's ready. That means I'll have a few hours 3 mornings a week....gasp!...ALONE! Guess that will give me some planning time for all the stuff I have to do! Maybe I can even take a nap!
I want to write about the book I'm reading now. It's called Captivating. But that will have to wait for another time.















Wow, that book sounds very interesting!
wow 6-12 is such a broad range.. LOL. I have no idea what I would do with that group either :)) Sounds like you need a nice long vacation away from all the chaos ;)
La