Sweet Shoppe Saturday and AppFan!

AppFan Photo of the Day is by me! LOL! While we were on our little getaway, I took some photos of the ever changing stadium. Looks like the AppFan site picked them up from the MMB and have them now! That's so fun!!! Check it out HERE.

_____

Today is another Sweet Shoppe Saturday, and my designers have some fab new product in the stores.

First, Christy Lyle teamed up with Lauren Grier to bring you Funky Monkey. This adorable kit is so much fun! I haven't done a layout YET, but I will soon!!


Next, Traci Reed has another set of her Bad Sewing Machine Stitches. This is set 8: I've Been Framed. These are awesome to work with! I used them in the LO below. :)

Next, Traci has a 2 Scoops with La that I adore! It's called Punky in Pink and it's just too cute. I love the crazy bright LO I did with it.

Darcy always amazes me and this week she teamed up with Tracie Stroud to bring a cute new Mix It Up Alpha.

She also has a great new font, Lizzy Fizzed Out. I LOVE this font!!!! I used it on both LOs above.


Finally, Bree has the new Inspired by Launchpads ready. This month, we're being inspired by Kenna. Check out my handsome boy in the LO below using a launchpad, some great Christy stuff, and more of Traci's stitches.


That's it for this week! Head on over to SSD and pick up these goodies while they're 20% off! Have a great weekend!

ChloĆ©  – (January 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

Love those LOs, and I love Darcy's font too! Thanks for giving me another SSD goodie to add to my already-way-too-long wishlist! ;P LOL

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP