Sweet Shoppe Saturday and Some New Layouts

This is another amazing week at SSD! All the designers have amazing goodies ready this week.

Penny has this gorgeous kit, Sweetest Heart. The colors and elements are amazing!





Here's my LO with this kit:









Penny also has a couple of sets of cool new masks! You can see one at work in one of my Eva LOs.







Traci has been busy again this week. First is an Outta this World collab with Dani Mogstad. This kit is so much fun!!!





Here's my LO with this kit:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Here's Traci's other release this week, an amazing Perfect Pairs with Meghan Mullens. The colors are so cheerful and I LOVE the papers.



My LO with Razzdango:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I'm guesting for Eva this month and she has 2 amazing releases, as well. First is this great 2 Scoops with Julie Billingsley called Fantabulous You. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make a great Ryan LO.



Here it is:




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Eva's other release is a solo kit that is just gorgeous. It's called At First Sight and it's beautiful.




Here's my LO with At First Sight as well as one of Penny's masks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally, Darcy has my new favorite font, Poppyseed and this great Black, White, and Red All Over Alpha. You can see this font and alpha in most of the LOs above. :)







Bree also has some amazing hybrid stuff out this week.



Be sure to rush on over to Sweet Shoppe Designs and grab these goodies and more while they're 20% off!


For complete credits on my layouts, or to leave me some love, view my gallery here. Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

LuAnn  – (January 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM)  

beautiful layouts Jennifer! I love love love Penny's new one but had a hard time creating with it. it's not my style but beautiful nonetheless!!

Lena  – (January 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM)  

You did beautiful work this week Jennifer! Amazing layouts! :)

._.  – (January 17, 2009 at 4:32 PM)  

gah.. I love your pages.. esp the space one. Geezus.. seriously, awesome LOL

La

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP