Happy New Year!!!

Wow, 2009 already! I can't believe how time is flying. 2008 was a great year for us. We're so blessed in so many ways.

With any new year comes resolutions. Things to change, improve, make better. Of course I've been thinking about some things I want to do in the new year. There are so many. But, I've decided to narrow down my list to things that are actually possible, so...here goes!

*Eat healthier and at home.
*Finally lose all "baby" weight (3 years later).
*Read more (for myself and to the kids)
*Stick with a workout plan.
*Enjoy my time at home more...do more with C to make our days interesting
*Complete the Love Dare challenge.
*Complete Project 365.

So, there you have it. My pretty short list of resolutions. I'll be posting here about Project 365. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year!

._.  – (January 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

you'll rock it I'm sure of it.. and hey, my baby weight is 5 yrs old :p LOL you're a step ahead of me!
La

Kresta  – (January 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM)  

Looks like a great list of resolutions. Some are the same as mine too! Best wishes in accomplishing them!

ChloĆ©  – (January 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

We share many resolutions... even if I didn't have any baby yet! (I don't even have that excuse! LOL) You can do it!!

Sarah C. (my4hens)  – (January 2, 2009 at 5:20 PM)  

Happy New Year, your block is adorable!! I love all your resolutions, I can relate!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP