100th Post

This is my 100th post on this blog. That's kind of funny to me. I have never thought of myself as much of a blogger, but it's something I've really come to enjoy. I wish I had something groundbreaking or amazing to share with this post, but really it's just kind of an ordinary day! I couldn't sleep last night--I don't know why, really, but I just couldn't relax. I decided to scrap--shocking, right?



I thought it was funny that I scrapped Ryan in both layouts...usually I mix it up and do more boy/girl/boy/girl and so on. I think I'm on a boy kick lately. Scrapping usually relaxes me and it did last night. After finishing/posting my pages, I was ready for bed...just as Ry was waking from a bad dream. I got to spend the night tossing and turning in his bed while he slept (and hit and kick and punched and rolled from side to side) like a baby. Motherhood...there's never a dull moment!




Balinda (RebelChick)  – (February 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

ur right..not a dull moment in motherhood.
fantastic LO's.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP