Time Flies...

My goodness, has it really been since last summer that I blogged here? I think I've been so busy with my scrapping and design blog that this poor personal blog has been neglected. I have lots of good intentions (more about intentions in another post), and one is to get back into regular blogging. I'm no good at keeping a journal, really. This is much easier for me. I think I can do it.

Super quick recap:
The kids are bigger.
We have 2 (TWO?!?!) dogs. One is a brand new puppy. Oh help me.
Hubby still works, I still stay at home.
We have lots of fun stuff on the radar.
I have lots of intentions (see??? There I go again...)

I have photos to share and all that good stuff, but it will have to wait until later. Right now I have a little girl who is ready for gymanastics class. It's so fun.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP