Poor Puppy


Our new puppy, Max, is very sick. We got him on Feb. 12th, so we've only had him for 10 days but he already seems part of the family. The kids absolutely adore him. He's such a great little puppy--sweet and gentle and calm. Just what we need. We noticed he had a bit of a cold last week and when he went to the vet Friday for his puppy shots, she confirmed that he did have a cold. She was pretty sure it was nothing more because he didn't have a fever and he was eating and playing normally. We didn't worry. Yesterday, though, he got really sick. We could tell he was having trouble breathing and he stopped eating yesterday afternoon. He just seemed weak and miserable. He's back at the vet now, and it's not looking good. :( We're not sure what's going to happen, but for now we're just really sad. I'm so scared that he won't make it and I'm even more afraid of how the kids will react. This is just awful. Any puppy prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated!

On a happy note, today is my Gran and Granddaddy's 58th anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Gran and Granddaddy!!! I love you! ♥

Unknown  – (February 22, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

oh no! Praying he gets better soon!

Erin  – (February 22, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

Oh no!!! Poor Max! I hope he gets better soon!

Shawna  – (February 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

Awww! Jennifer I hope he's ok! Hugs!

Leigh  – (February 22, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

Oh no...Jennifer, that's awful! I'm hoping he'll be better really, really soon! :) He sure is a cutie!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP