Sick, Sick, and More Sick

Everyone's sick. Our house is just an inferno of germs and yuck. C and I have been sick for about a week--nothing major, just cough/cold miserable-ness. Today Ry's school called and he had to come home because now he's sick, too!!! Luckily Shane was home to help me with everyone because I accidently took Nyquil instead of Dayquil this morning--that's been interesting!!!


Puppy Max is hanging in there. He actually ate a bit today:

He is just pitiful, but he's really a fighter! We're taking the best care of him that we can. We really hope he can pull through this!!!

On another note, I was in a major scrapping mood last night and actually finished a couple of layouts! Amazing, huh? I may even try to scrap more tonight--if I don't fall asleep first.



You can see full credits by clicking on the pages. :)

Dinner time is soon--we're having homemade soup. Yummy!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey  – (February 24, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

Lovely layouts! I hope everybody in the house gets well soon!

Laura  – (February 25, 2010 at 11:30 AM)  

can i scrap like you when i grow up...please?

Unknown  – (February 25, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

beautiful layouts! and happy to hear max is doing better! cute little thing

Balinda (RebelChick)  – (February 25, 2010 at 10:12 PM)  

awwww..hope everyone gets better soon! great LO's.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP