Free Gift on the PM Blog and More!!!
Today was my first time posting on the Penny's Miscellany blog, and I'm so excited! I created 2 sports themed QPs for a free gift on her blog. Here's the post...go grab the gift and leave a comment on the PM blog letting me know how you'll use them.
Here they are:

Go get them while they're hot!!!
----------------------------------------------
Here's a LO I did using one of them:

----------------------------------------------
Darcy has a couple of new font sets in the store, as well. I used the new font Merry in the layout above. Here are her font packs, linked. Darcy's fonts are the best, so if you don't have them, run out and get some now!!!

















super fun new stuff!! I love those launch pads!! Super fun! Awesome QP's!! I wish I had sports pics for them!!!
Wow, love your blog! Those are some really good books you've read. I've read a few of them, but now you got me wanting to read the ones that I haven't. Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!
Those quickpages look really cute!
Awesome first post on the PM blog! :) Had to tell you again! :)