Halloween Treats and More
Have you ever wondered what kind of Halloween Candy you are? No??? Well, take this quick quiz to find out, anyway! Apparently, I'm a cookie.
Halloween Candy Quiz

You are a Pumpkin Cookie
Like the pumpkin cookie you are both sensible and always welcome
Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com

You are a Pumpkin Cookie
Like the pumpkin cookie you are both sensible and always welcome
Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com
+++++++++++++
Remember the super cute sneak peak from Krystal I showed you yesterday? Well, here's the full kit, Crush:
This is just the cutest kit!!! I love it...perfect for all kinds of fun LOs! And for today (Thursday) only, you can snag it for 83% off!!! Get it at Funky Playground for only $1.00!!! Now that's crazy good!
I hope to have a LO with it soon...my Photoshop is acting up, and I'm working on it...I need it to be fixed!!!
Happy Thursday, everyone!














Saw that kit this morning and snatched it right up! I need to do the quiz as well!
CUTE kit!!and what a bargain!
That kit is pertty tempting! I haven't taken the quiz yet...knowing me, I'll be ALL the kinds of candy LOL!
Cute kit!! I am a lollypop, sweet and lickable...LOL
LOVING that kit!! So pretty. I might not be able to pass it up!!
You're such a doll, Jennifer! I'm glad everyone is loving the kit. Warm fuzzies!!
Gorgeous kit!
I am a chocolate bar. MMMmmmm..., chocolate.
Cute kit! Definitely going to go check it out! Thanks