Thursday's Here!

Have I mentioned I adore Krystal Hartley and all her yummy goodies? Look at this amazing kit being released at Funky Playground today:

It's called Lil' Stinker and it's just too cute for words. For today only, you can get it HERE for only $1.00!!! Quick, go grab it!!!

Here's a layout I did using this kit...I have to say it's one of my favorites. Click on the layout for full credits.

The fonts are both by Darcy Baldwin at Sweet Shoppe...her fonts are the best out there!


In family news, tomorrow is Caroline's third birthday. I will write about it tomorrow, but I'm just amazed that it's here so quickly. She is just the most special little girl and I'm so blessed that she is mine...



Finally, FOB2Y for SSD...today was the Ice Cream Personality Test. Pretty funny! Go try it out! :)

Your Ice Cream Personality:





You are an incredibly modest person. You don't feel comfortable bragging about yourself... or even receiving complements.



You have a wild reputation, but you're not as wild as you seem. You take risks, but only measured risks.



You are a fairly open minded person with a wide range of tastes. You are quite accepting of unusual ideas and people.



You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.



You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way









Monique  – (October 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM)  

Mmmm... ice cream.... lol, great little quiz, I'll have to go see what kind I am! Have a great day!

Jenny  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:13 AM)  

I love that kit!! I might have to go snatch it up!!

Kresta  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:38 AM)  

What a cute kit, and for a dollar, I don't think I can pass it up! :)

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl!

Kathi  – (October 9, 2008 at 12:08 PM)  

Gorgeous LO! I think I need that kit!!!

Diana  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM)  

That title is just right for that LO, it is perfect! The kit is really pretty too.

-Diana

Chels  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

Cute Kit!

Your results are same as mine!

Nikki  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:54 PM)  

Cute page and kit! Now I'm going to check it out you enabler you! :)

._.  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:32 PM)  

that layout (and kit) is Soooooooooo cute! Ilove it :)

La

Krystal Hartley  – (October 11, 2008 at 10:07 PM)  

Just wanted to say TY for being such a great enabler!! Your layout is just incredible!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP