Sweet Shoppe Saturday

Yay for Saturday! I love them for many reasons, one being that it's New Release day at Sweet Shoppe Designs! My 3 amazing SSD designers have great new products this week! They are all on sale today ONLY! Go check them out!


First, Penny has a three-way with La and Shawna. The threesome, known as Shaurenny, came up with my new favorite kit, Absolute Cherry Crush.

Here is my first of many LOs with this fab kit. I've also used Darcy's Scoop with Traci called Words to Scrap By and one of her new fonts, Janine. LO is linked for full credits.


Penny also has the 2 awesome sets of text paths, Text Pathapalooza I and II. These are super easy to use and look so cool on your pages!





Bree also came out with some awesome new Launch Pads. These are awesome for your hybrid albums, but can also be used in traditional layouts. These are great! (Images Linked)




Finally, Darcy teamed up with Traci for a 2 Scoops called Words to Scrap By. Her newest font packs are My Dear Marsha and Cursives. I love love love these fonts!!!







Phew! That's a lot of good stuff!!! Go grab it all while it's on sale!!! Happy Weekend! :)

Jacinda  – (October 11, 2008 at 2:49 PM)  

I wish I wasn't on a spending freeze at the moment - there's so much great stuff at SSD I want.

I like your previous post about Caroline and how she's grown. My dd turns 5 next week - I think I'll do something similar on my own blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becca  – (October 11, 2008 at 4:59 PM)  

Ohh love all the wonderful goodies!! Fantastic layouts chickie!!

Unknown  – (October 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM)  

I so need that Cherry Crush kit...I wonder if Garret will be mad if I buy it??? It looks sooooo awesome!! I love your LO with it too chickie!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP