Such a Soccer Mom...

I'm so proud of Ryan! He's doing great with soccer. He's still a tad...ummm...aggressive and we're working on that, but otherwise, he's awesome. Just want to share a few shots of him (they aren't edited yet...lighting was horrible and I was using an older camera b/c it was drizzly, so just bear with me).


And of course I have to show off his biggest fan!


My babies are growing up...I can't believe they're so big! Time really flies.

Jessica knorr  – (October 1, 2008 at 9:50 AM)  

aww they are both so cute!! those are some really good action shots too

Monique  – (October 1, 2008 at 10:24 AM)  

Great photos! I can't wait till next spring when my DD can join a team here, she loves soccer! Have a great day!

Anonymous –   – (October 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM)  

aaaaaaawwwwwwww how cute. and look at lil sis so proud of him!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey  – (October 1, 2008 at 12:30 PM)  

Really cute photos! He looked like he was enjoying himself

Kresta  – (October 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM)  

Cute pics! I love that she's his biggest fan!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP