Another First Day

Yesterday was Caroline's first day of preschool. She only goes 1/2 day, 3 days a week at our church, and she went last year, but it was a huge deal for her! She's been missing Ryan so much since he started K, and this little break is perfect for her. She was sooooo excited! She loves her new backpack (just like Dora!) and feels like a big girl. I'm so proud of her.




And here's Ry Ry...still loving school and loving his backpack, too. :)
So, life is good. The kids are happy in their schools. I just miss them like crazy. They grow so fast...

Hemant Saluja  – (September 4, 2008 at 7:29 AM)  

The little baby in the picture is so cute, and they are so excited in their school's first day.

===================================
Anuj
nitishrocks

Tracy  – (September 4, 2008 at 8:03 AM)  

How cute! Love that you got them to pose for pics...what a memory!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP