Wordle Wednesday and Other Stuff

Last night, Ryan had his first soccer game of the season in the cold rain! He's all excited this year because his team is green (his very favorite color) and he got the number 5 (his very favorite number). All is right in his soccer world! He played very well, too. He scored 2 of his team's 3 goals. He also showed what a competitive streak he has...he got pretty rough a few times and had to be pulled to the side. Oops. He seemed to have fun and that's what's important. He was soooo tired when he got home that he went straight to bed. No stalling, no nothing. It was bliss. Here he is, super cute in his uniform!






I found this cool wordle thing on another blog. I let it search my blog and here's what it came up with. It's interesting that Caroline shows up on there a few times, but Ryan not at all...poor guy! It's pretty cool, though!



Hmmm..kinda blurry...wonder why? Anyway, here's the site if you want to try it out! Wordle

Nikki  – (September 17, 2008 at 10:16 AM)  

I had to print screen and paste into PS and then upload mine to get it to show up at all, so you might try that. IDK - but thanks for the site! That was neat!

Monique  – (September 17, 2008 at 11:15 AM)  

How cute! I'll have to give it a try, thanks for the link! Have a great day!

Heather Stokes  – (September 17, 2008 at 3:54 PM)  

OH HOW COOL - I bet he is excited that all that came together for him like that. Those pics are so cute. How old is he?

Chels  – (September 17, 2008 at 4:24 PM)  

Cute Pics!

Well your wordle is better than mine bec my is tiny lol and it has a big Dr Phil on it LOL

DawnMarch  – (September 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM)  

LOL, my son is the same -- all happy because of his uniform color and number! That's what really matters after all!

Heather  – (September 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM)  

Great pictures! He looks thrilled! :)

Love the Wordle - I'm going to have to give that a try!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP