Can't Live Without It...

So our dishwasher is on the fritz and now isn't working at all. I never realized how much I used the dishwasher until now. So I began thinking about all the little things I take for granted and how hard life seems when they aren't available to me. Here's my list:

1. Dishwasher
2. Washer/Dryer
3. Coffee
4. DVR
5. Internet
6. Photoshop
7. Cell Phone
8. Coffee
9. Remote Controls
10. Car TVs
12. Microwave
11. Coffee

Notice coffee is on my list several times...only because we ran out a few days ago and I was miserable. The funny part? I drink half-caff! It's all in my head! I also see that nearly everything on my list is an electronic of some sort and most are all things that my family didn't have growing up. Isn't that odd? Shows me how dependent I've become on all the little things that aren't necessities.

I still love them, though. LOL!

Unknown  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:14 AM)  

Oh I hear ya girl! I can't live without internet or cell phones either! It's like the stone ages without them, LOL!

Nikki  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

I need my internet, and my phone, and um, yeah most of that list!!! I drink full caff coffee but I think I can't do without it because it's part of my morning routine now. If I don't have my creamer/coffee mix - I'm kinda lost. LOL

DawnMarch  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:34 AM)  

I remember the world without tv remotes or Internet. I wouldn't want to go there again!

Lucrecia  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM)  

HAHA - change coffee to diet coke and I'd have the same list!

Monique  – (September 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM)  

Great list! I totally agree with the coffee, speaking of which I really need to get my second cup in before I have to take my DD to school... lol. Have a great day!

Laura_A  – (September 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM)  

Except for "DVR" and "Cell Phone", our lists would be identical. Actually, just slip "COFFEE" in those two slots and that would be my list. lol

Anonymous –   – (September 18, 2008 at 10:54 AM)  

What would we even do without internet, cell phones, coffee or any of that? But get this lady...I don't have a dishwasher! Can you believe that? We eat off paper plates unless company is coming!!!

Chels  – (September 18, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

LOL at the car TV!

I have one cup of coffee every morning, don't think i'm addicted to it. oh wait a min i did have withdrawls when i didn't have coffee at grandmas lol.

Kresta  – (September 18, 2008 at 12:13 PM)  

Oh I can totally relate to most of your list! :)

ComfyMom~Stacey  – (September 18, 2008 at 12:18 PM)  

I gotta have my coffee and my internet. The rest can be put off or things substituted but there is no substitute for coffee and internet

Heather  – (September 18, 2008 at 12:57 PM)  

Those would all make my list too - well, with the exception of coffee but you could sub in diet pepsi and then it would be perfect. LOL Fun stuff! :)

Vanessa  – (September 18, 2008 at 2:37 PM)  

Amen on the DVR, Interent and Photoshop. Probably Remotes too.

Becca  – (September 18, 2008 at 7:44 PM)  

LOL! I totally agree!! I couldn't live without those things too!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP