How Real Are You?

Here's the quiz "How Real Are You" from the SS FOB2Y Challenge today. Not sure I agree with the results. I think it takes way more than 10 questions to determine if someone is "real." Anyway, give it a try and see what you think!

You Are 70% Real
You know who you are, and you're pretty darn comfortable with yourself.
Like everyone, you struggle with the parts of yourself that aren't so great...
But you're good at accepting who you are and not dwelling on your faults.
As a result, you're confident, optimistic, and very real.


Take the quiz for yourself: http://www.blogthings.com/howrealareyouquiz/ Enjoy!

Monique  – (September 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM)  

Isn't FOBTY fun? But I agree that sometimes those quizes are a little off... lol. Have a great day!

Col  – (September 11, 2008 at 1:37 PM)  

Yea, 10 questions isn't really enough. But, it's a fun way to waste a few minutes! Lol! Have a good one!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP