Truthful Tuesday

I got this idea from a challenge over at Sweet Shoppe...but I didn't want to scrap it, so instead, I'm just writing about it.

29 Truths About Me
1. I am indecisive.
2. I'm full of self-doubt.
3. I think I have pretty eyes.
4. I hold grudges.
5. I think I have the best 2 kids in the world.
6. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I love yoga.
8. I want to give my kids the world.
9. I love my husband.
10. I don't like to admit when I'm wrong.
11. I wish I was as thin as I was before kids.
12. I don't like to do housework.
13. I wish I were perfect.
14. I tend to compare myself to others.
15. I think I have a good sense of humor.
16. I keep secrets well.
17. I daydream about winning the lottery.
18. I have to have things just so.
19. I don't trust other people to do what they say.
20. I like to plan parties and events.
21. I love the beach more than any other place.
22. I've been known to play dumb when it benefits me.
23. I would like to write a book about my PPD experience.
24. It doesn't bother me that Caroline still loves her paci.
25. I wish I could have another baby.
26. I like living in my hometown again...most of the time.
22. I dread turning 30.
28. I sometimes question my faith.
29. I'm smarter than you think.

Anonymous –   – (September 16, 2008 at 11:07 AM)  

Good job! Great list...and you do have pretty eyes!!!

Nikki  – (September 16, 2008 at 11:31 AM)  

Fabulous list Jennifer! LOL, we have a lot in common -- and btw, 30 isn't as bad as you might think! :)

._.  – (September 16, 2008 at 11:34 AM)  

hehehe playing dumb & smarter than you think made me giggle (as a pair.. I mean LMAO)

La

Heather  – (September 16, 2008 at 11:57 AM)  

LOL I love #22! We've probably all been known to do that from time to time! LOL Great list! I could agree with several of them...

Aimee and Nate  – (September 16, 2008 at 12:59 PM)  

I love this idea!! I hope you won't mind if I use it for inspiration for the next truthful Tuesday!!

P.S. You DO have pretty eyes!! :o)

Bryn  – (September 16, 2008 at 1:06 PM)  

*sigh*

I wish I were as thin as before the kids, too.

poo.

Heather Stokes  – (September 16, 2008 at 2:25 PM)  

Ohhhh this is great! Mind if I steal the idea. I never write about myself.

Becca  – (September 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM)  

Love it! Fab list! I loved getting to know you better!! I can agree with a lot of them girl!!

Jay @halftime lessons  – (September 16, 2008 at 3:29 PM)  

Thi is a nice list, Jennifer. I am a little scared to look that far inside myself, personally...
;-)
Jay
http://ww.halftimelessons.com

Vanessa  – (September 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

great list! I need to do one for me.

Shawna  – (September 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM)  

YAY! this was my challenge! So fun reading your list! I love getting to know things like this about people!

Laura_A  – (September 17, 2008 at 12:47 AM)  

Love this! I think I'll have to do this too... since I just turned...ugh... 37!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP