Just Like Me...

Every single day I see more of Caroline's personality coming out. She's the funniest little thing ever. She's still such a peanut...going on 3 by can still wear her 12-24 month clothes. Even 2Ts are big a lot of the time. She's going to be short...just like me. She's a sleeper...just like me. She likes to go to bed, likes to nap, and hates to wake up. Just like me. You can tell her mood by the look on her face...just like me. She's a smarty pants and tells you like it is...just like me. Today I picked her up from preschool at noon and as we're walking out, I asked her if she had fun today. Without missing a beat, she says, "A little bit." Sounds just like me. She's sweet and mean and funny all at the same time. She will turn on you in an instant...just like me. She holds a grudge for days...just like me. She likes to have her back rubbed...just like me. She loves her family so much...just like me.

I hope someday she will be proud to say, "I'm just like my mom." I certainly am proud of her.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP