Just Stuff....

It has been a long week. I'm glad the weekend it here, though it will be busy, too. I had a sad day yesterday, so I'm trying to get over it today so that I can enjoy the weekend.

Yesterday, when I went through Caroline's little bookbag, I found this cute little book they made. The other day I wrote about how much Caroline is like me and how someday I hope she wants to be like me...so I opened up the book and on the last line it says, "When I grow up, I want to be like mommy." That just melts me...she is such an amazing little girl.



She's also a silly little girl...here she is posing for the camera. Such a little star already.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from Ryan's school. Yikes! As soon as I saw the number, my heart dropped. I wasn't so much worried about him being in trouble, but I was worried about him being hurt...as soon as I heard his teacher's voice, I could tell something was wrong. She starts off by saying, "He's ok, but..." Apparently a little girl at his table took her freshly sharpened pencil and scratched his hand with it!!! He had to go to the office to let the nurse clean it and put some cream on it. My poor guy. I was so relieved when I picked him up to see that it wasn't really bad...but still. Here's the evidence...he's actually pretty proud of it!


Ry has his first soccer practice of the season in a few minutes. He seems excited, which is good because soccer isn't his first choice sport. He much prefers T-Ball, but soccer is good for him. So for now, it's soccer in the fall and T-Ball in the spring. I'm sure I'll take pics today and will show them off...err...share them soon.

Finally, I have a long entry about doubt that I've been working on in my head. I may just save it for Truthful Tuesday.

Happy weekend to everyone!

Chels  – (September 13, 2008 at 9:17 AM)  

Ouch! that's a long mark. Cute pic!

ComfyMom~Stacey  – (September 13, 2008 at 11:50 AM)  

What a sweet little book. I love it when we get things like that from their school

Becca  – (September 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM)  

Aww that book is too cute! What a fabulous idea!! And boo for your DS getting scratched like that! Poor baby!

Jay @halftime lessons  – (September 13, 2008 at 5:09 PM)  

Hi Jennifer- I really enjoyed your blog...Thank you!! If you are interested in swapping blogroll links, please let me know!
Jay
http://www.halftimelessons.com

meems  – (September 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM)  

Your DD is such a cutie! What a sweet book too. Glad your son wasn't hurt too seriously.

Jacinda  – (September 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM)  

I hope you're feeling happier today. The pic of your dd made me smile - what a cutie.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP