New Release from Chrissy W. @ Elemental Scraps!

Chrissy W. @ Elemental Scraps released the awesome new set of templates today. They have been awesome to work with! I'm so lucky to be a guest for her CT! Click on the preview to go directly to buy this set.





Here are some layouts I did using these templates. They are so versatile and easy to use!!! Go to my Elemental Scraps Gallery to view full credits.





I am just loving her templates so much! Here are a few other LOs I've done using some of her other templates. Here is the LINK to her store where you can find these and more! Also, you can find her blog (where she even posts freebies! YAY!) under my "Blogs I Love" section. Again, click on my ES Gallery link to see full credits.



ChrissyW  – (September 5, 2008 at 7:48 PM)  

oooh thanks for linking me up!! your pages are all adorable - I blogged one of them too! :P

._.  – (September 7, 2008 at 11:26 AM)  

your pages are just way cute :)

La

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP