New Layouts

I've finished up a few new layouts over the last couple of days. The first is Caroline at one of Ryan's T-Ball games back in early summer. This is one of Bree's fabulous templates, a Leslie Bodoh Alpha, and a really pretty kit from Sweet Digi Scraps @ Elemental Scraps--my first CT layout for ES! Click the page for full credits.

This is just a really funny, silly layout of the kids being themselves! I adore this kit by Lauren Grier at Sweet Shoppe! It's called "Scary Moon Cat"--loving the name, too! Again, click for credits!
Finally, this one's a bit older, but I never got around to post it. This is another kit from Lauren Grier called "All the Sweet Flavors." Around the rainbow is a quote from the song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Click for credits.


Thanks for looking! I can always use some love in my DST gallery, if you're so inclined!

Finally, I couldn't blog today without some mention of 9/11. It still seems as though it all happened yesterday. I found this amazing website through Col's blog and thought I'd share it here. There are some incredibly moving images that will give you a chance to sit back and reflect on all that has changed in the last seven years.

._.  – (September 12, 2008 at 12:52 PM)  

*giggle* they are super cute ;) I love the scary moon cat page LOL.. boys.. haha

La

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP