So. Tired.
>> Friday, September 5, 2008 –
Ramblings
I'm so tired. Who knew that starting K and preschool would be so tiring for both the kids and me? I'm exhausted. I need a nap. Badly.
Good news is that Shane's coming home tonight. It's been a long week without him here. Maybe I can even sleep in tomorrow!
Speaking of tomorrow, App's first home game is tomorrow!!!!!! Hopefully the rain won't make it here...I prefer my football cames to be dry. So excited, though. I love football season. Here's a little highlight video for you!














I hope you get to sleep in! I'm hoping for the same thing!
how fun! I've heard college is way more fun than the pros!
LOL I'm so worried about how I'm going to handle it when connor goes to school LMAO.. the whole routine of getting up and out, and then picking him back up a few hours later-- well it just doesn't sound fun LOL
La